Virtual Public Meeting notice received and posted on 4/22/2020@11:48am
TOWN OF SHERBORN
SHERBORN ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Agenda for Saturday May 16, 2020 Committee Meeting,
Virtual Meeting via Zoom 8:30am.
By order of Town officials, this meeting will be a virtual meeting and Public participation may be limited
Zoom Meeting ID To Be Added
Open Meeting and Roll Call
- Meeting Agenda
- Addition of Topics Not Reasonably Anticipated by Chairperson 48 Hours in Advance of Meeting
- Notice of Procedure
- Announce each Article and ask the proponent(s) if they want to make a 5 minute presentation
- Open the floor to public comments (2 mins each).
- Close public comments and open Advisory comments.
- Re-open for public comments.
- Close all comments and open voting.
- Chair asks for a motion and then a second
- Discussion among SAC
- Vote the motion.
Current Meeting Items
- Discussions and Votes on Articles 1 - 9, select Capital items from Article 10, and Article 22, Coolidge Crossing
- Update on COVID - 19 Emergency Spending