TOWN OF SHERBORN CONSERVATION COMMISSION
Agenda for November 16, 2017 Commission Meeting
Town Hall, Room 204B
Times are estimates only. Items (other than public hearings) may be taken out of order.
7:15 PM Meeting Called to Order
7:15 PM Review Agenda
• Add topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance
Approval of Minutes
8/17/17, 10/19/2017, 11/2/17
7:15 Discussion with George Fiske – Grange Fair
7:45 Continuation of Notice of Intent – 59 North Main Street
The Commission will discuss the proposed 40B development.
8:15 Request for Determination of Applicability – 32 Hunting Lane
The Commission will discuss the proposed replacement of a failed septic system.
8:15 Notice of Intent – Barber Reservation
The Commission will discuss the proposed management of an area of buffer zone and palustrine emergent marsh via mechanical removal (cutting and mowing) and potentially chemical application for invasive species.
8:30 Executive Session-The Fields at Sherborn
The Commission will discuss, in Executive Session, The Fields at Sherborn
- Commission process issues
- Open Space Plan – Implementation table to be completed
- Land Management Issues
- Farm Pond Discussion
- Barber Reservation Updates
- DCR Grant – Barber Reservation
- Invasives Management
- Villages at Sherborn/Coolidge Crossing Proposed Developments
Signing of Warrant
- Site Issues/Questions
- 19 Western Ave – Septic replacement – no work within jurisdictional areas
- 28 Meadowbrook – soil testing – no work within jurisdictional areas
- 29 McGregor – soil testing – work within buffer zone, will require an RDA