Polluted stormwater runoff is commonly transported through Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s), from which it is often discharged untreated into local waterbodies. To prevent harmful pollutants from being washed or dumped into an MS4, operators must obtain a NPDES permit and develop a stormwater management program.
- EPA Stormwater Program Homepage
- Non-point Source Program Homepage
- Stormwater Management Program for Sherborn (SWMP) June 2019
- Attachment B- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination (IDDE) Plan
- Attachment C- Facilities Stormwater Operations and Maintenance Plan