Meeting & Agenda Posted 01-10-2020 @ 8:14am
Dover Sherborn Regional School Committee
Dover School Committee
Sherborn School Committee
Dover Sherborn Union #50 Superintendency Committee
January 14, 2020
DSMS Library 155 Farm Street, Dover, MA 02030
- Call to Order
- Community Comments
- Assistant Superintendent Report
- Superintendent Report
4. Student Services Update - Ms. Kate McCarthy & Ms. Naomi O’Brien
- Superintendent Goals Review
- Strategic Initiative Task Force Reports
- School Start Time
- Vote to approve 2020-21 School Year Calendar A.R.
- Subcommittee Update
. 9. Consent Agenda A.R.
- Approval of October 22, & December 10, 2019
- TEC and Accept Annual Report
- Transportation Bid Timeline
Executive Session - to discuss strategy with respect to educator’s contract negotiations - not to return to open session.
Note: The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may, in fact, be discussed and other items not listed may also be raised for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
The Dover Sherborn Public Schools do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, sex/gender,
gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or homelessness.