Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Town Hall Offices
AGENDA POSTED 09-07-2017 @ 9:04AM
Farm Pond Advisory CommitteeDraft Meeting Agenda – Tuesday, Sept 12, 2017Town Hall Offices
- Approval of meeting minutes of July 11, 2017
- Farm Pond Berm and Lagoon
- Review history of, current existing conditions
- Review current concerns
- Berm needs some repair, maintenance
- Some lagoon abutters would like FPAC’s support with “VISTA pruning”
- Lagoon as “part of Farm Pond” – and protection
- NEXT STEPS –
- Ensuring CONCOM, FPAC remain in loop (as we have been) – how best to add value other
- Abutter Event – July 30th
- Next steps
- Education/Community Outreach
- Website – next steps
- Weed Watcher Program – Status, next steps?
- Protection Initiatives
- Rapid response plan (Catherine), Surface Water Protection Plan (Melinda), Watershed protection plan (Cath/Melinda – drafts?)
- Species census (Adam) – engage fishermen – how?
- Signage at Pond/Boat launch (Pat L), Bait handling?
- Geese – (dogs this past summer?Successful?)
- Overall Pond Health
- Secchi disk testing, water testing (Adam) – status 2017- formal report to BOS?
- Boat Washing Station Evolution – next steps? (Jackie, Cath)
- New Business?
- Set Date for next meeting