TOWN OF SHERBORN CONSERVATION COMMISSION
Agenda for October 5, 2017 Commission Meeting
Town Hall, Room 204A
Times are estimates only. Items (other than public hearings) may be taken out of order.
7:15 PM Meeting Called to Order
7:15 PM Review Agenda
• Add topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance
Approval of Minutes
8/3/17, 8/17/17, 9/7/17, 9/21/17
7:15 Request for Determination of Applicability - 103 Maple Street
Installation of in-ground swimming pool in location of existing tennis court, within the 100-foot buffer zone.
7:45 Continuation of Notice of Intent – 59 North Main Street
The Commission will discuss the proposed 40B development.
8:45 Notice of Intent – Green Lane (Map 6 Lot 45)
The Commission will open the hearing to discuss the proposal to construct a new single-family dwelling on a currently undeveloped lot.
9:15 Executive Session-The Fields at Sherborn
The Commission will discuss, in Executive Session, The Fields at Sherborn
- Administrative Assistant Position Vacancy
- Barber Reservation Updates
- DCR Grant – Barber Reservation
- Invasives Management
- Coolidge Crossing Proposed Development
Signing of Warrant
- Site Issues/Questions
- Update on Hopestill lean-to
- Volunteer Involvement – Progress report
- 19 Harrington Ridge Road – Soil Testing