AGENDA POSTED 10-30-2017@ 12:08PM
TOWN OF SHERBORN CONSERVATION COMMISSION
Agenda for November 2, 2017 Commission Meeting
Town Hall, Room 204B
Times are estimates only. Items (other than public hearings) may be taken out of order.
7:15 PM Meeting Called to Order
7:15 PM Review Agenda
• Add topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance
Approval of Minutes
8/3/17, 8/17/17, 9/7/17, 9/21/17
7:15 Coolidge Crossing/Villages at Sherborn Discussion
Discussion with Trask Inc. regarding the Coolidge Crossing and Villages at Sherborn proposed developments.
8:00 Continuation of Notice of Intent – 59 North Main Street
The Commission will discuss the proposed 40B development.
8:30 Continuation of the Regulation Changes Hearing
The Commission will discuss proposed changes to the town wetlands regulations.
9:00 Executive Session-The Fields at Sherborn
The Commission will discuss, in Executive Session, The Fields at Sherborn
- Land Management Issues
- Farm Pond Discussion
- Barber Reservation Updates
- DCR Grant – Barber Reservation
- Invasives Management
- Villages at Sherborn/Coolidge Crossing Proposed Developments
Signing of Warrant
- Site Issues/Questions
- Ratify 21 McGregor Emergency Certification for tree cutting
- Update on Hopestill lean-to
- 21 South Main Street – installation of canopy over gas pumps – work area outside of jurisdictional area
- 22 Perry Street – replace d-box
- 3 Surrey Lane – septic replacement