Meeting Posted 03-27-2018@8:02AM
TOWN OF SHERBORN CONSERVATION COMMISSION
Agenda for April 5, 2018 Commission Meeting
Town Hall, Room 204B
Times are estimates only. Items (other than public hearings) may be taken out of order.
6:30 PM Meeting Called to Order
6:30 PM Review Agenda
• Add topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance
Approval of Minutes
6:30 Request for Determination of Applicability - 11 East Goulding Street
Proposed modification of front porch within jurisdiction area
6:45 Violation – Farm Pond Berm Discussion
Discussion of citations and enforcement orders.
7:15 Snow Mobile/Land-Use Discussion
Discussion of the types of land use allowable on Conservation and Town Forest Land.
8:00 Request for Determination of Applicability – 11 Green Lane
Proposed construction of a single-family home, portions of which lie within the buffer zone.
8:30 Continuation of Notice of Intent – 59 North Main Street
The Commission will discuss the proposed 40B Development
9:15 Continuation of Notice of Intent - Whitney Farm Solar Array
Proposed solar array that will power the wastewater treatment facility for the Whitney Farm Development. Array is proposed within buffer zone and Riverfront Area.
- Commission Goals for 2018
- Conservation lands
- Commission process issues
- Open Space Plan
- Barber Reservation Updates
- Villages at Sherborn/Coolidge Crossing Proposed Developments including participation in working group
- Native shrubs for landscaping letter.
Signing of Warrant
- Site Issues/Questions
- 45 Maple Street – backing up of water due to blocked culvert
- Ratify Emergency Certificate 93 Goulding West for tree cutting.
- Education info
- 96 South Main Street – soil testing – no work within jurisdiction
- 127 Mill Street – pool installation – no work within jurisdiction
- 59 Prospect Street- garage and mudroom addition
- 39 Prospect Street - garage addition