Business Certificates

You need to fill out a "DBA" form if you are conducting business in Sherborn under any title other than the complete real name of the owner, whether individually or as a partnership; and if a corporation is doing business in Sherborn in a name other than the corporate name (Must be filed by a corporate officer.)

All three forms should be filled in and signed in front of a notary. 

Click on your topic of interest below: