Board of Health
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Daryl Beardsley, Chair
- Matthew Bevers, MD, PhD., Vice Chair
- Rebecca Hunnewell, MD, Member
- Julie Dreyfus, Member
- Diana Hoek, Member
- Ellen Hartnett, Health Administrator
- Jean Greco, Administrative Assistant
- Mark Oram, R.S., C.H.O., Health Agent
- Tom Curran, Food - Camp Inspector
- Kimberly Morrow, Animal Inspector
- Jacklyn R. Morris, Burial Agent
The Mission of the Sherborn Board of Health is to assess and address the needs of the Sherborn community in order to improve and protect the health and safety of its residents. The Board will develop, maintain, and advocate for programs aimed at ensuring a safe environment, reducing known health risks, and applying known preventive health measures. The Board will work to ensure compliance with Town and State health regulations. The Board recognizes the distinctiveness of the Town of Sherborn and may, with careful consideration and objectivity, use current scientific information to enact or revise local regulations in the best interest of public health. The Board will affect its mission through the Board of Health Administrator, Health Agent, and staff, and in cooperation with State and Federal agencies.
Natick/Walpole Visiting Nurse Association, call 508-668-1066.