Business Certificate Forms

Doing Business As or "DBA" forms are required if you are conducting business in Sherborn under any title other than the complete real name of the owner, whether individually or as a partnership; and if a corporation is doing business in Sherborn in a name other than the corporate name (Must be filed by a corporate officer.)

For new business certificates, please fill out the Declared Use Form and the Doing Business As Certificate. If your business certificate is a renewal, you only need to submit an updated Doing Business As Certificate. Unless your form is signed in front of a notary, please do not sign the form until you apply at the Town Clerk's Office. Please call the office at 508-651-7853 with any questions.